January 27, 2010

DORM OF DOOM!

INT DORMITORY – NIGHT

(Petrified school kids jump out of their bunkers screaming,
they have all seen the same nightmare)

MONITOR SHAK
It was ZAKS the destroyer!

KID A
It was ZAKS alright - he came round the wicket OOOO!

MASTER T
…and shoved his fire ball into my empty stomach AAAH!

(The kids’ hysterics draw the BCB Chief’s attention)

BCB CHIEF
What’s that? You Bbboys are awake?
First you lose a match then you lose sleep.

MONITOR SHAK
Oh no! It’s BCB Sahb! Run to bed, run!

BCB CHIEF
Not so fast you little losers.

(BCB Chief appears in the dorm and pulls Monitor Shak
by the elastic of his pyjamas and proceeds to
administer a thorough spanking)

MASTER T
I did good, can I go and sleep?

BCB CHIEF
AAH! So you’ve earned yourself a good spanking.

(BCB Chief produces his cane)

KID A
I was sick! Here, see an excuse from my Mommy.

(BCB Chief is not impressed, like a martial arts expert
he is spanking, caning, flogging the whole lot of them

BCB CHIEF
This will treat you not to play with bigger boys.


(a boy from the top bunker squeals)

BOY
Yeah, I even saw Monitor Shak smoking.



On Bored: Cricket Films including Shahid Bhai! Shahid Bhai! + The Night Before series + Godfather & Jaws

2 comments:

raj said...

NC, if possible post this in Bored.

FAIT ACCOMPLI
=============

The chairman of selectors was in a fix. "This Dhoni", he was thinking, is too smart. I give Badri in the squad, and he doesnt play him. I give him Mishra, and he has the chutzpah to drop him after a good performance. And I cannot do anything about it because he is the country's darling.
Howsoever I manage to pack the squad with my guys, they seem to not get a chance. How do I get over this? Thinking, Thinking.

One day, just as Rahul Dravid lay blinking on the hospital bed, our chairman got it in a flash. Eureka he came shouting, thankfully fully clothed.
Next day, MSD sees the squad - and he knows his goose is cooked.

For, look at the squad and resolve this:
MSD wants to play 6 batsmen? You've got no choice but to pick Badri, dude. Take that!

Ok, you want to try to avoid that by going for 5 bowlers? You've got to pick Mishra dude!('cos you cannot obviously justfy picking a newbie over Mishra when he has done well in the most recent test!Or, can you? One never knows, MSD might still pull a surprise)!
Now, c'mon, MSD, show us who you hate more - Mishraji or Badri thambi(aNNan to you!) :-) )


NOTE:
(A little more masala is needed - a few suggestions if you have the time to dress this up - Krish bhai's pidgin Hindi needs to be there somewhere, a little more scenario needs to be developed around Eurke and MSD's location when he is thinking. Else, post it as it is. It is the thought that counts! I couldnt help LOL when I looked at the squad - I knew Krish must have been smirking when he announced the squad :lol:

Ceiling Contractors Miami said...

Thannks for posting this