August 07, 2010

If I was a ball


If you was a ball
Whose bat would you be touched by
If you was a ball
Whose bat would you be touched by

If I was a ball I’d like to stay in shape

I’d like to travel far beyond the boundary ropes

If I was a ball

I’d like to go for an on drive

I’d like fielders running after me

Like boys run after girls

I’d like them to chase me, always interested somehow

Never giving up hope

I’d like to be played off the pads

Pulled and cut and flicked

But never in anger

I may be a ball, but I got my feelings

Feelings that very few can tell

Feelings that very special few can tell

Very, very special few can tell

If I was a ball, I’d like to be touched

By VVS’ bat

He doesn’t ignore, he plays me

With his bat

The pads they’re part of his uniform

What’s with Laxman, he’s always in form

If I was a ball, If you was a ball

Whose bat would you be touched by?


on bored: vvs laxman

4 comments:

pRAFs said...

Brilliant NC,
Just brilliant

Mahek said...

Very Very Well said :)

straight point said...

great form NC!

(if i was a ball... i would always have the 'ball'...)

Gaurav Sethi said...

Thanks Prafs, Mahek, SP.